Fall's Gray







(In order: Alexander Wang, Billy Reid, Carolina Herrera, 
Oscar de la Renta, Proenza Scholuer,
Rag & Bone.)

It's been almost a month since my trend post and (it was also my first post!) and I 
personally love talking about the new trends and giving my opinion, so I felt
like writing about trends again! Yay!

When autumn comes, we tend to go for dark colors, (not as much as winter
of course, but were on our way.) and one color really in right now it's 
Gray. We can find so many grays out there at the moment, you just need to 
find your perfect one.
Also, there are so many types of styling this color, you just need to get 
straight what's your style and put it on your outfits basing at that. 

Now let's talk about the pictures. My favorite outfits are Carolina
Herrera's one and Rag & Bone's creation. 
What are your favorites? Were these pictures a great source of inspiration
for you? Because they were for me! 
In fact, what does inspires you for your outfits & style? Think about it,
folks...

Love, 
Juliet.





3 comments:

  1. Great! Thanks for the filling in! Can you please make an article on what to wear for a school prom? not long dresses and things like that, but how to mix and match some usual clothes to make something special! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem hun! Yes, sure! I will start working on it asap! And thanks for leaving a comment! xx

      Delete
    2. no problem! I love your articles!
      Thank youu :) it would be really helpful!

      Delete

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx