Fashion Advice: #1 Finding your own style





[If you're curious or simply wanted to knew about this blog, then I think you might clicked on the

"fashion page". If you didn't, the page has a few issues you're going to see a lot on this blog.

Fashion advice is one of those, and probably my favourite.

If you still wondering what "ask Juliet" box is for, is for asking me anything you need to know
related to fashion, advice, etc. 
I will always ask for your permission to do it first, but if you say yes, i'll post your doubt

and answer here.]

"How can I find my style?"- Mariah

Well Mariah, you might have heard this many times, and it is because it's true, but
we all have our own fashion style.
Some people might find it before and other not, but you will always
create (let me tell you, with time and many fashion mistakes) your own one.

When we try to find our taste, were looking for something we like but
also with something that we feel comfortable with! And many people,
sadly forget that. 
When you're going shopping, look for something new you never wore before
but that you feel good with! That's how you will start to build your own
style. By knowing what you like shopping and what feels good on you.

Also, if you want to know about the trends, you can buy fashion magazines
and/or read fashion blogs, but first you should have really clear what you're searching
for and what kind of clothes you like. 
And also, trends might be cool, but if you don't feel comfortable with it,
never, ever wear it!

Love, 
Juliet.




2 comments:

  1. This was such a lovely post, and such a good idea too! I've followed :) I'm so excited for more of these in the future :) xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx